fastIEP VIP Preview
Explanation: The feature highlighted on this page is the ability to add annotations to an event that you log. The annotations can be a text note, picture, or video. These are optional, but can let you document rare occurrences or your detailed reflections.
Instructions: Please test this preview using the following instructions, and share your expert feedback below.
- Your student, Adeeb, has just raised his hand rather than blurting an answer. This is one of his IEP goals, and you would like to record this successful moment as well as add a picture.
- Tap anywhere on the hand-raising tile to document Adeeb’s hand-raise, and tap “Yes”.
- Tap the purple button that says “Add Media”.
- Tap “Photo” to preview how it would look to take and add a photo to this goal. Tap the camera button.
- Tap “Done” any time or wait for it to complete on its own.
- You can also test the simulation of the other two types of annotation (text and video).