• Track COVID Symptoms
• Track Digital Attendance
• Add Annotations (Video, photos, & text)
✔ Track Digital Attendance
✔ Add Annotations (Video, photos, & text)
You can only see PART of this site because you are viewing it on your phone!
We have really cool live demos waiting for you! If you put your email below, we will send you a quick reminder to return to this exciting page from a computer or tablet!
• Your district may track Covid symptoms.
• If not, it may start during the winter, and continue until society is vaccinated
• Want to make it much easier, more systematic, and meanwhile save time?
• It is secure and confidential, and you control the information.
• fastIEP includes the module below, for push-button logging of symptoms and reports.
This interface embeds two trackers in one: you can record symptoms and behaviors in-the-moment; and you can also record them as a summary at the end of the day.
See the Screenshot Below.
Click below and give it a try!
Return from your computer for a working demo, to give it a try!
The functional prototype below shows the ability to add annotations to an event that you log. The annotations can be a text note, picture, or video. These are optional, but can let you document rare occurrences or your detailed reflections. You may use them when a student makes a notable breakthrough, or to document issues, or for a work sample, or a note to self.
Click it and give it a try!
Click the working module below.
Tap it and give it a try!
Attendance Tracking for Distance Learning
• Do your distance-learning students sometimes just not show up?
• Do you have requirements to monitor truancy but not have a clear, easy way to document digital presence?
• When they show, do they sometimes have video off? Seem distracted?
• You can document each student’s attendance with a click or two, and get numerical reports any time!
fastIEP solves these problems!
The screenshots below relate to the Attendance module of fastIEP.
Easily log which students showed up, as well as how engaged they were.
Click it and give it a try!
Communicate with Parents Easily – Keep Them Happy
• It generates beautiful emails automatically.
• Their response is kept short by character limits in the interface.
• fastIEP takes care of adding the data and progress charts — all in a simple, easy-to-understand format.
• You simply click Send and fastIEP sends an update to the parents’ email – with just that single click.
• It keeps communications short and to the point.
• (You can add an optional short note, if you wish.)
• The screenshot below (non-clickable) shows the parent-note composer window.
• Parents get a link where they can respond equally easily without logging in.
• ** Would you like to be able to communicate with parents this way, on your own schedule, and help them feel heard without opening an unbounded stream of emails?
Example Use Case in the Classroom
Please remember to watch the video above.
fastIEP as it will look on your computer
Take a test drive! The demo below is how fastIEP™ will look on your iPad, Chromebook, or other computer. (The phone version is more compact.)
All the data get automatically made into charts for your IEP reports or parent communications.
Would this one-click visual interface save you time, and help you better serve your kiddos?
Take it for a spin! You can switch among example students and interact with their example goals. You can even try out logging events, creating and editing goals, writing notes, and much more. Check out how the green progress bars update interactively when you log a goal.
Browse this page from a computer or tablet to take a test drive on a working demo!
Since you are visiting from your phone, you can view an image here of what the full interface looks like.
Check it out below, and/or come back from your computer to take it for a spin! Notice how all your functions are in one place:
– Goal logging
– Instant progress updates
– The Covid tracker
– Behavior and Events Tracker
– Parent Communicator
– Goal Creator
– and much more
Each function is super easy – with a single click. Would this one-click visual interface save you time, and help you better serve your kiddos?
Click it and give it a try!
Check it out. Don’t forget the scroll bars!
Please expand your browser to see the whole interface. (It should look like this.)
Don’t take our word for it, hear from your fellow teachers
Such a time saver!
Vocational Intervention Specialist, Solon High School
So. Freaking. Cool.
Special Education Teacher, Forsyth R-III
I like that it’s easy and fast.
Behavioral Health Intervention Supervisor, Mid-Iowa Family Therapy Clinic
I like the features it has!
Middle School Coordinator, Santa Fe School District
Santa Fe, NM
I really like the student’s pictures by their names.
Author – Stephanie Washburn
Teacher, Xavier Catholic
This is awesome and would save so much time. It takes me a long time to enter data on every student each week!
Special Ed Teacher
New York, NY
Don’t take our word for it; hear from your fellow teachers
Reserve Yours Now!
Pre-Order now for delivery in June
Save 20% with Annual Billing!
Save 20% by paying annually
• Pre-order now and get the software in June.
• Includes unlimited students.
• You do NOT have to pay per student.
• You pay one price and can use fastIEP with ALL your students.
• This $7/mo price lasts a full year after you receive fastIEP.
• Yearly pre-pay option is also available with a 20% discount.
• Lock in this truly unbelievable deal before it is gone!